Gaseous - NH3 application
THE PERFECT COMBINATION BETWEEN CONTROL, QUALITY AND EFFICIENCY
Automated dosage, with a 100% closed loop control system. Application at fixed or variable rate through the use of a georeferenced map, work log map and applied dose. Used in sugarcane, corn, citrus and other crops.file_downloadDownload pdf
FEATURES OF THE VCOM AS A GASEOUS FERTILIZATION CONTROLLER
The importance of applying NH3 as fertilizer lies in the efficiency of nitrogen as a nutrient, an important element for growth, formation of chlorophyll, and crop yield.
In conventional gaseous application systems, the application dose is controlled manually by the operator, hence it is not possible to know the final applied dose. Vcom solves all of these problems by providing effective gas regulation, measurement and record of the applied dose.
- Guiding computer for dosage control and monitoring as well as yield mapping.
- A proportional valve meters doses the gas flow according to speed and dose to be applied.
- Shut-off valve allows for automatic gas cut-off in headers.
- Flowmeter measures instant flow rate and sends that information to the computer for system feed-back and adjustment according to the pre-set dose,speed, position, etc.
- Valves controller electrically operates regulating and shut-off valves.
- Inclinometers allow for application depth measuring and generate record map.
GPS OPTIONS ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS
GM23: GPS L1 1 Hz
*See catalogue GM23
*See catalogue LCGPS
*See catalogue AG-Star
*See catalogueSMART 6-L
WORK LOG AND APPLICATION MAPS
The system generates georeferenced maps that allow you to have a detailed record of the operator’s work. WhiIe operating, it stores such data as date, starting and finishing working times, applied dose, speed, hectares, terrain elevation, applied and no-spray area. Our Agromaps Software generates reports and post-application maps of all registered variables, which enables you to visualize and analyze all these data, hence allowing for better decision-making.