Data Acquisition Interface - DAI
MANAGE DATA REMOTELY IN REAL-TIME IN ALL YOUR OPERATIONS
This integrated system has numerous inputs that allow you to monitor telemetry data such as speed, RPM, pressure, temperatures, actuator position; or connect any sensor with analog or pulse output. .
The interface has a GPRS transmission module through which these data are transmitted in real time to a WEB server. These data are also stored in an internal micro SD memory, when there is no GPRS signal. It can also be used for:
- Monitoring of mobile equipment or fleets with position data-gathering, operation data and many other uses.
- Monitoring and control of remote pumping stations.
- Monitoring of operation of any type of machine with ignition or electric engines.
INSTALLABLE SENSORS OPTIONS
Soil moisture sensors can be connected through a short-range radio system integrated into the interface to measure up to four levels of depth in each sampled point. Sensors are powered by an internal highly-durable battery. Applications: Moisture measurement in different parts of the irrigation pivot, moisture measurement in all kinds of crops.
They measure the presence of metal objects or pulse signals (RPM) connected on a rotation shaft. Applications: Measurement of implements working position, travel speed of a vehicle, and RPM of any type of shaft.
Turbine sensors that measure water flow or other liquids in a wide variety of ranges by choosing the correct model. Applications: Irrigation flow measurement, fumigation flow measurement.
Ultrasonic sensor that measures the distance to an object through ultra-sound. Available in measuring ranges of up to 6 m. Applications: Rivers, canals or reservoirs level measurement.
Piezo-resistive transducers that measure pressure of all kinds of non-corrosive liquids and water. Available in ranges from 10 BAR up to 600 BAR. Applications: Pressure measurement of engine oil, waterpumps, working pressure of hydraulic systems.
Screw- lock-type sensors to measure temperature of any liquid up to 100 °C. Applications: Engine water temperature measurement.
Turbine sensors especially designed to measure the flow of fuel in ignition engines. Applications: Detection of excessive fuel consumption or fuel theft.
To measure absolute or differential pressure. Applications: vacuum or pressure measurement in turbines with fertilizers or seeds carry-over.
Weighing modules and J1939 motor data reading can be connected through the interface CAN BUS network. Applications: Reading of load cells for monitoring weight of wagons and fertilizer hoppers.
- Automotive- approved Freescale Processor.
- Built-in GPRS module.
- Removable internal micro SD Memory up to 4 GB.
- BlueTooth Module (optional).
- Case and IP67 connector.
- GPS receiver included.
- CAN BUS for connection of J1939 Protocol motors.
- 4 digital inputs for RPM sensors, pulse,switches or timers connection.
- 4 4-20 mA analog inputs generally used for pressure and temperature sensors.
- 2 0–5 V analog inputs generally used for fuel level or position sensors.
- 2 proportional outputs generally used for engine activation, emergency stops, flow control and other enable/disable features.
- Dimensions: 220 x 150 x 62 mm (without the GPRS antenna).