THE PERFECT COMBINATION BETWEEN CONTROL, QUALITY AND EFFICIENCY
The VCOM7.0 allows the producer to make applications of seeds and fertilizers at fixed or variable rate with great precision and saving. The system can be installed in a wide variety of planters which require precise control of one or more products. It can simultaneously perform seed and/or input monitoring and auto-steering.
VCOM AS SOWING CONTROLLER. FEATURES:
The PLANTER software can control up to three products independently, with doses at fixed or variable rate through prescription maps. As optional accessories, it can be jointly used with sensors for row-level seed monitoring, guidance system and autosteering system, RPM and vacuum monitoring. An outstanding feature, the system boasts automatic sectional shut-off in 2 different ways, through the use of electric clutches, and by means of hydraulic motors connected to the different sections or seeder's subchasis. It can also monitor the operation of up to 3 pneumatic turbines, knowing at all times its rotation speed and the vacuum produced in millibars.
The application system generates georeferenced maps that allow you to have a detailed record of the operator’s work. WhiIe operating, it stores such data as date, starting and finishing working times, applied dose, speed, hectares, terrain elevation, applied and no-spray area. Our Agromaps software generates reports and post-application maps of all registered variables, which enables you to visualize and analyze all these data, hence allowing for better decision-making.
ADVANTAGES OF VCOM 7.0
- Fixed and variable rate application tracking, virtual guidance, monitoring control.
- Automatic multiple-product dose control (seeds, granular, powder and liquid applications).
- It offers flexibility to work with various software apps, such as application rate, virtual guidance, monitoring system.
- Automated steering (electric or hydraulic).
- It eliminates gearboxes, clutches and chains, thus reducing maintenance costs.
- Speed, applied hectare, hopper level and applied input (kg, litres or miles) on-screen displays.
- Optional GPRS, Wifi and Bluetooth to upgrade to our Field information management System (FIM).
GPS OPTIONS ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS
*See catalogue GM23
*See catalogue LCGPS
*See catalogue AG-Star
*See catalogue SMART 6-L
IT GRANTS TOP QUALITY AND HIGHLY ACCURATE APPLICATIONS
DISPENSERS FOR SOLIDS/LIQUIDS AND SENSORS
Pump for liquid applications
|Seed and fertilizer sensor||Volumetric doser for granulates||Hydraulic motor with electronic control|