J1939 engine monitoring
The computer accesses the combustion engine interface on your machine through a CANBUS connection to monitor all operating information, to control engine functions and to diagnose and solve faults.
VCOM FEATURES AS J1939 CONTROLLER
- It captures most J1939 standard messages.
- It shows the most important data in configurable user-firendly colorful instruments for normal and out-of-range operations.
- It allows for fuel consumption control.
- It stores events caused by out- of- range parameters.
- It gives notice of maintenance services scheduled by the engine manufacturer.
- It allows for revision of engine failure codes through clear messages on the screen in your own language.
- It allows for external sensors incorporation.
OUR SYSTEM IMPLEMENTED IN AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY
The computer is used by manufacturers of agricultural machinery, such as self-propelled sprayers, to integrate all control functions of the application with the most basic operations related to the machine, such as engine data. This data can be obtained by J1339 or with sensor reading interfaces provided the motor is not electronic.
Likewise, other operations such as bar and hydraulic cylinders control, fuel tank level, temperature, brake, PTO and gears sensors can be added.
DISPLAY MODELS AVAILABLE
5, 7 and 10 inches screens are available with various optional perks and prices according to your needs. They have USB, LAN, SD card, CANBUS and GPS ports with several precision options. These computers record all the variables related to the processes they control in their memory, supplying the manufacturer with a thorough analysis in case of product warranty, traceability, etc.
SPECIAL APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT
Our engineering team develops specific software programs for your diesel engine application, such as agricultural machinery, generators, pumping systems, among others.