RECEIVER AND INTEGRATED BAND L1 BEIDOU/GLONASS/GPS ANTENNA, IDEAL FOR LOW-COST AGRICULTURAL APPLICATIONS
Recommended for spraying, broadcast fertilizing applications, harvesting and soil preparation with manual guidance.
LCGPS Verion is a cutting-edge integrated solution of GPS and L1 band GLONASS receiver, and a multi-frequency antenna, mounted in a sturdy case, easy-to-install through a higlhy-powerful magnet.
In addition to the GPS and GLONASS support, which are currently the most commonly used systems, the receiver supports Galileo and BeiDou processing signals. It also boasts additional channels for SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS) signal processing.
The internal processor can calculate the position up to 10 times per second and deliver it to the RS232 communication port depending on the configuration of each NMEA message.
Different configurations depending on movement dynamics and type of application provide a statistical position solution to keep optimal accuracy between passes at a very low cost compared to other GPS on the market.
- Positioning down to 10 Hz
- L1 band GPS/GLONNAS/BEIDOU
- Smooth and consistent positions for step-by-step applications.
- Sturdy integrated design.
- 12 V or 24 V compatible.
- Pass-to-pass accuracy 30 cm.
(See technical features)
VELCGPS: 10 Hz LCGPS built-in GPS antenna and receiver.
72 channels (1)
Monitoring of signals
GPS/QZSS L1 C/A,
Galileo E1 B/C
SBAS L1 C/A: WASS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
Horizontal position accuracy (RMS)(2)
Autonomous L1 4 m
Pass -to- pass 0.3 m(3)
Measures up to 10 Hz
Position up to 10 Hz
Frequency of data 10 Hz
NMEA0183 and ASCII Novatel and GL1DE binary smoothing algorithm.
RS-232 Porta serial 1
PHYSICAL AND ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
155 mm diameter × 55 mm height
4-pin Tyco CPC
Input voltage range +9 to +25 VDC
2.5 energy consumption W (typical) (4)
1) The channels are configured by the receiver.
2) typical values in open-air conditions. Precision performance is subject to the GNSS systems characteristics, signal degradation, ionosphere and troposphere condition, geometry of satellite distribution, multi-paths signals and the presence of intentional or unintentional sources of interference.
3) Pass-to- pass means between adjacent passes, taking into account that the maximum time between them should not exceed 5 minutes and without interruptions in the motion of the vehicle.
4) power consumption during normal operation.