CHECK THE QUALITY OF YOUR FERTILIZATION
High-quality on-screen visual display of seed or fertilizers rate. Alert and alarm levels set- up according to each farming task. Histogram of machine use, start and completion of working day, working times, transfer and stationary. Especially designed for sugarcane, forestry, and other cultures with high fertilizer dosage.
HOW IT WORKS
Fertilizer sensors use an innovative and exclusive measuring method not requiring contact between the sensor and the product, which means the sensor is installed outside the fertilizer downpipe, thus requiring no cleaning. The signal emitted by the sensor is proportional to the fertilizer flow, which allows you to set up an alarm signal level in accordance with the standard of error tolerance. The monitoring system records all fertilization failures during operation as georeferenced events.
- Speed and planted hectares display.
- Performance rate in acres per hour.
- Easy disabling of unused lines.
- Easy to use on most seeders or fertilizer spreaders.
- Quick application reports for analysis and storage.
- Connection of sensors in CAN-BUS network that simplifies wiring and installation.
- Designed for 2.5 inches pipe diameter, allowing for installing on all kinds of machines.
- Fertilizer Flow metering system without contact with the product.
- No cleaning required.
- It can be used in Vcom in conjunction with any metering software.
- Sensor dimensions: 100 mm x 70 mm x 150 mm high.
GPS OPTIONS ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS
GM23: GPS L1 1 Hz
*See catalogue GM23
LCGPS: GPS/Glonass L1 10 Hz.
*See catalogue LCGPS
MAPS AND WORK LOG
The system generates georeferenced maps that allow you to have a detailed record of the operator’s work. WhiIe operating, it stores such data as date, starting and finishing working times, applied dose, speed, hectares, terrain elevation, applied and no-spray area. Our Agromaps Software generates reports and post-application maps of all registered variables, which enables you to visualize and analyze all these data, hence allowing for better decision-making.
|Speed Map||Alarms Map|